Federation of Handicraft Associations of Nepal was established in 1972 to enhance and promote handicraft trade and industry. Originally, its name was Handicraft Association of Nepal (HAN). It is registered under Institution Registration Act of Nepal. It is a service oriented non-profit organization of private sector business and artisan community. It helps its members to improve their productivity, explore markets and introduce them to the international arena. It also works as liaison between its members and the Government and Non-Government Organizations.Read more
- 1st International Sculpture & Paintings Symposium, Dakar-Senegal, Africa
Feb 22nd, 2015
- Invitation for 1st Women Entrepreneurs Handicraft Fair 2015.
Feb 8th, 2015
- Women's Entrepreneurs Fair 2071(revised date)
Jan 21st, 2015
- Individual Membership Form - Download
- Institutional Membership Form - Download
- Organizational Membership Form - Download
- Multiple visa format form - Download
- Press Release on SAARC Handicraft Exhibition & 12th Handicraft Trade Fair 2014.
Nov 7th, 2014
- Press Release regarding interaction program on a topic " Effect of Mercury on Environment and health"
Oct 19th, 2014